Sunday, February 13, 2011

Looking for the Big Red S on my Chest. Nope.

Okay; I'll admit to some difficulty. Not that you'll be able to see it, specifically, but I'm struggling, my friends.

I woke up this evening (my morning, as you probably know, starts around 10PM) from some strange, barely remembered dream, with the sharp taste of vodka on my tongue, the fragrance of tobacco in my nostrils.....

And a perfume that is unforgettable.

I'll get through it; because as Churchill stated, "If you're going through hell, keep going."

I'll be the person I'm expected to be.

I will rise.

Promise.

3 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

If your Big Red S is at the dry cleaners I've got my blue paint and sword.
always at the ready.

Kizz said...

I'd tell you I'd be right there but the TSA won't let me fly my invisible plane anymore. I'll mail you the lasso to tide you over.

Gertrude said...

Clark Kent had some days off. He wasn't always Superman. Being Superman every day gets boring and tiring I bet.
But you... as far as how I think of you... well, you are Superman. Every. Day.