Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Short Goodbye to The Scary Man.

I am very happy that Dick Cheney is gone.

In that respect, the country can breathe a deep cleansing sigh of relief.

So, farewell to the man who, as President of the Senate, told one of his critics, a certain VT Democrat named Patrick Leahy to "go fuck himself" on the floor of the Senate.

Farewell to the man that 70% of the nation considers "the worst Vice President ever", and that includes Aaron Burr, who not only killed a guy, but tried to steal the Presidency from Thomas Jefferson, and allegedly attempted to annex a part of the American Southwest in order to claim it as his personal empire.

Farewell to the man who made his career by scaring the hell out of the American people.

And when I say, "Farewell", I actually mean, "Get Lost."

And on behalf of the country, may I also add, "Go F*** Yourself."

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

If you haven't yet please watch Lil' Bill. I think its on the comedy channel. The best Lil' character is Cheney. The only reason I want the old man to stick around in this cartoon.
I will fish around and find a clip and post it for you over at my blog.
Otherwise... everything you said I totally agree with.

Gertrude said...

You know... I wrote Lil Bill. That is Bill Cosby.
I meant Lil Bush.
I'm going to hell with Dick. I've mixed up Cosby with W!