Saturday, September 13, 2008

I was attacked by a machine that makes bumper stickers.....

Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in.

The best you can ever say of yourself is that you are still learning.

There is some difference between knowing worth, and worth knowing.

Everything can be improved with sugar.

You can learn a lot by just standing around and watching.

Life should be like watching a Cubs game: if they win, it's like the seventh game of the World Series. If they lose, hey....there's another game tomorrow.

No matter what they do to him, Batman is cool.

It's perfectly possible to get through life without reading a single line of Mark Twain, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Do you think Mick Jagger thought he would live this long?

I think we should bring the words "criminy!", "jeepers!", and "Holy Moly!" back into fashion.

I have one of these Zen Gardens on my desk. At this time of year, I can't help but draw yard lines and put the pebbles into the I formation.

Good day, Sunshine....

No comments: