Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Has anybody seen me? I seem to have misplaced me.

White.

A blank page, or canvas.

His favorite.

So. Many. Possibilities.

I've known a great many people in my short life, and even though I have often been accused (with valid evidence, I'll admit) of being somewhat hermit-like, the collection of souls which I call friends is long, diverse, and satisfying.

I am of the belief that you need not be in constant communication to remain friends; the truth of the matter is, I go years between communications with some of these people, and after a preliminary catch up, the conversation continues.

An unfinished conversation, going forever onward; constant source of information, constant source of support, a wellspring of eternal affection. God in his purest form.

Off I go, to illuminate the masses.

No comments: