Monday, February 2, 2009

Update.

Have arrived in Northern Michigan. The snow is flying.

Strange whisperings going on in my head. It's been at least a decade since I trod these paths, and the time has not decreased the memories.

I took some pictures, but alas, I do not have a talent for it. I DO take an awfully good picture of my fingers, though....I'll share them when I can.

Tomorrow will conclude my stroll down Amnesia Avenue.

Not all who wander are lost.
Not all ghosts are scary.
Witches can be nice.
Giants can be good.


Uncertainty can create focus.

More later.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Ahhhh I love the smell of sugarbeets in the morning...not all ghosts are scary. not all memories are bad. if it weren't for that place, we would never be.
have fun storming the castle!