Monday, February 9, 2009

An apology, and an excuse.

I've been selfish, lately.

I've kept a lot of things to myself, because they were mine and I liked it that way. I found that I didn't really want to write anything down, for fear that the act of scribbling the thought onto any medium would be like waving at the perfect smoke ring.....

The fact is, for the first time in many many months, there are creative firings in little grey cells. I'm having a tough time expressing them, though. It's kind of like the actual pump is working, but there's a crimp in the line someplace.

Hence, the silence.

Please, stand by.

2 comments:

Gertrude said...

I'm tired of standing.
You got somewhere I can sit down?
You know, take a load off!
At least play some mu-sack to take my mind off things while I'm waiting.
Do you get People Magazine?

Love, love for you that the creativity is flowing. Saddle it, ride it!

Misti Ridiculous said...

oh kay.
juice it up and spit it out when ya can!