Friday, August 29, 2008

Ah, whatsthepoint.

So, here I'm sitting, wondering.

Today, I was passed over.
Yup.
Once again, I'm no longer qualified to do a job I've been doing since January.

Apparently, my cover has been blown.

You see, I have all this experience; I've taught at THREE different colleges, have two degrees, can carry my weight in any conversation, and can make difficult things easy, and vice versa.

But.....that was outside.

Inside, all my previous experiences and talents add up to exactly.....dick.

So, I'm sitting here, wondering.

Inhale.
Exhale.
Repeat.

I allow myself the rest of the evening to slog around in my own self pity, and get up tomorrow with the whole, "fuchem" attitude.

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kizz said...

More time to work on your writing and performing projects. Fuck 'em.