Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's hear it for the OTHER obsessive detective!

My friends are all raving about the new BATMAN movie, and my thought is this:

"Well, DUH. It's a freakin' BATMAN movie!"

BATMAN movies are kind of like sex. When they're good, they're REALLY REALLY good.
And when they're bad....they're still pretty good.

Batman is my favorite DC character; he's a man who's trained himself to be the very best he can be. He doesn't have super powers, he's just turned himself into a super power.

I tend to forget that he's also an narcissistic obsessive, but everybody's got a character flaw....

I probably won't see it in the theatre, because I really don't go to theatres very often anymore. I can't concentrate, my mind wanders, and I pay all that money without really enjoying it. I'll wait for awhile and rent it, and watch it on my home theatre.

And, I'll just reiterate what I said on Zelda's post...

Batman would totally kick Spiderman's ass.

See you in a week......

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

YES to all of that. It IS like sex. I agree with everything, ESPECIALLY the Spiderman comments. Psha! Would that you could have been with me last night and we could have whooped up on that little numbnuts together!!