Monday, April 11, 2011

How long....has this been going on?

Is it possible to be claustrophobic in your own skin?

I gots that feeling.

You can't run fast enough; you can't think your way out of it. The idea of clawing your own face off is appealing, but you'd just scare the children in the streets.

I do not like this feeling, Sam I Am.

I much prefer the feeling that you absolutely must have a chili dog. And tater tots. And a very large, very thick malted milk, like the kind you can get at Whitey's in the Quad Cities....or a Ted Drewes Concrete in St. Louis.

Yeah, I would pay for it with all sorts of aging-guy gastric distresses.....but the idea is infinitely more appealing that clawing my own face off.

I'm just really tired.

And although it may not look it, I will be appearing for the next round.

Mickey won't throw in the towel.

Ya ain't so bad, Clubber Lang.

Bring it.

I'll scare ya with my clawed-off face.

Boo!

2 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

it IS possible to be that way in your own skin. It is.
I'm there too.
boo.

Gertrude said...

I call these days... Brown Days.
I have brown eyes, brown hair, brown skin, brown eye brows... all brown.
And I am found of pealing skin... I am a face picker.
However... I don't recommend this habit to you.
I don't know how I missed this post.
Its right up my alley.
I do hope you haven't pealed your face of Dear Clemo.