Saturday, April 30, 2011

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I do not envy, in fact my heart hurts a little for the citizens of the south that have been whipped about by the severe weather lately.

It has been quite strange, weather-wise, and winter becomes spring...and then reverts again to winter....and then reverts back to spring for a couple of hours, and then crushes us back into winter with another blizzard.

Yes, you heard that right....another BLIZZARD.

On the 30th of April.

The first signs of it came through my workspace this morning, at just around 0445 (most, if not all of you, should have either been asleep, or past caring by that time of the morning). A small town in the northwest corner of the Northern State is being crushed by a blizzard that will make its own way to the East as the day progresses.

We expect 4-6 inches of snow before the sun rises on Sunday.

Lucky for me my lawn is done....but I do fear that the water in my sprinkler system might freeze, and explode. But probably not after two days of this stuff. I hope.

I am so tired of this, I could just strangle a penguin.

No comments: