Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aftermath.

It's hard to believe that we are just a few days away from Opening Day.

I had to shovel the driveway three times yesterday, just to keep it clear in the event I or my wife left the house. We didn't. Oh, and if I EVER see the guy that drives the snowplow, he's going to get that two feet of crap he left in my driveway in a veeerrry unpleasant anatomical place.

I'm not exactly sure what the sum total was for this blizzard, but I think I can safely say at least a foot of snow fell from Sunday evening until Monday night. It was pleasant to look at, but there is still a general feeling of dread that comes with the inevitable thaw.

All in all, it was a waste of a perfectly good day off. I had plans to go to the state research library, to do a little snooping into the life of a fellow named Grant Marsh.....but I wound up reading the latest from Nelson DeMille.

Other than that, I have nothing unusual to report.

No comments: