Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's the Jive Talking......

I have a great many friends who read this semi-daily stuff that comes out of my head....friends I've known for years, and through this venue, "speak" to often. I even get to see them from time to time, when I'm in the neighborhood, because let's face it....nobody comes here. Ever. For ANY reason.

Kizz and Zelda.

I have to tell you, these are grand women. I say that with the greatest platonic love a man can have. They can make me laugh and cry simulteanously. And they have both saved my sanity, on one or more occasions.

And then, there's Gertrude.

She writes pleasant things to me, flatters my ego, and gives me glimpses into her world. If it were possible for me to have a crush, I certainly would on her. Sight unseen and none necessary.

But y'know.......

I see on this weird sitemeter that there are people all over the country and in some cases, all over the world, who are reading this stuff.

Drop me a line, you people, so I can apologize to you personally.

Love,
Historiclemo

ps: it is possible I will not remember writing this; from time to time, the headache becomes so palpable that it actually takes over, like that episode of FUTURAMA where Fry drinks the Emperor......or that one where he eats the sandwich, and the worms take over.....and they're better at it than he is.....are you seeing my point?

It's right there...at the top of my head.
Right next to the headache.

I've GOT TO STOP.......

2 comments:

Kizz said...

I'm excited to hear from all these people too!

Hope the head gets better soon.

Love you back.

Gertrude said...

Bring the masses. Isn't it great you when you see those links from places you want to visit?
Thank you for the nice long honk.
I do enjoy me some Clemo.
I feel the same... I have a crush on your words and how you put them together.
How your view and life is so much different than mine and I enjoy my window.