Friday, May 23, 2008

You'll actually be dumber for having read this.

Conclusion:

I fall in love easily and forever. I don't expect reciprocation; but I do expect understanding. My love is like the mob, people....once you're in, you're in. Only death gets you out. And not even then. Apparently.

Statement:

Alan Beaman, falsely accused and convicted of the murder of Jennifer Lockmiller in 1993, has had his conviction overturned by the Illinois Supreme Court. I have followed this case since I first heard about it from a lovely girl that shared some time with me in 1997. She and Mr. Beaman had been very close. The more I read, the more I felt he'd been hosed. And now, after 13 years, he'll be able to finally get some justice.

Observation:

The world is made for people who are not cursed with self awareness.

Stupidity:

Some bi-sexual modelthing by the name of Tila Tequila has stated in the media that the reason her original relationship fell apart was because of the media. The stupidity lies in the fact that if you actually let the media help you find a date, then you can't ACTUALLY blame them for destroying it.

Observation:

The only truly interesting thing to watch on E are the commercials. The programming itself seems to be designed to give bulimics a jump start on their vomiting.

Statement:

Most of what I say, half of what I believe, and about one-third of the things I think are unmitigated crapola. The rest is comedy gold, people.


Educational Statement:

I think that the sound of a man hitting his head with a piece of wood should be pronounced GERGACK. If he hits his head on something metal, it should be DINK.

Go thou, and do likewise.