Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's the last of the old (the "double oh seven" as my friend Misti says it) and the beginning of the new. Let us hope that the next year will be better than the last....

To all of you that made me laugh in '07, I thank you and bless you and hope for you all the things that you wish to have in the coming year.

For those who offered encouragement, contributed to my education, added the super growth fertilizer when it was needed, and gave me advice on how to make the perfect chocolate chip cookie, I thank you and bless you and hope for you all the things that you wish to have in the coming year.

For those who forgave my occasional short temper, who overlooked my occasional lapses of patience, and who stayed in the room even when I was the occasional sh*thead, I thank you and bless you and hope for you all the things that you wish you have in the coming year.

For those of you who didn't do any of those things, I STILL hope for you all the things that you wish to have in the coming year. And PTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTHTH!*

I would like to finish up with a bit of wisdom we can carry with us....

"For those that truly see, no explanation is necessary.
For those that don't, no explanation will suffice."

Oh, and bless the slack, people. Bless the slack.

*that's a raspberry. or a bronx cheer, if you're from nooyawk.

1 comment:

Kizz said...

Oh I need to bless the slack today. Having a lot of trouble blessing the slack.

Happy New Year to ye! I wonder if she'll call it Double Oh Eight.