Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Universe speaks in a whisper....

And I need a SHOUT!

I apologize for my intermittent silences; my "give a sh*t" meter has not been registering anything at all, lately.  I work, I sleep, I work, I sleep.

I was rejected for two jobs last month.

I didn't get rejected this much when I was an actor, where you usually eat rejection for breakfast.

But I honestly can't believe that I'm supposed to be doing this for the rest of my waking life.

But the Universe is surprisingly MUM on this subject.

Stoopid Universe.

So, I'm heading South for my annual trip to Florida; the Royal Request for company has been answered again....and it will include a portion of the meat that I loved in my youth that I can barely tolerate in my age (if ya know what I mean...), and a preview of what is to come from those Bengal Boys from Detroit.  Yup....this year, I get to see the Tigers play the Rays.

The Voice of Ernie Harwell will be echoing in my head, as it does at this time of year.

I shall be in touch as the spirit moves.  Perhaps I'll have pictures.

And if somebody hears from the darned Universe, write down the freakin' message and give it to me.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Roger Wilco. I've got mine ears tuned in as well, so I'll keep a listen out for you too. Have just the best best time. Enjoy. Relax. Live this life.