Sunday, October 24, 2010

An open letter.

Dear Mr. President:

I've always said, and I continue to say, that I think my job is important, and am proud to serve, in this small regard, to insure that the country is safe.

I'll put up with the abuse from passengers who have had a bad experience with my Brothers in Arms; I'll try to turn their hearts, if I can. But I'll still make sure they understand that I'm doing what I can to make sure they don't have to worry.

I'll put up with the snarky comments from Faux News bubble-headed bleach blondes, who are only interested in the parts of the story that support their snarkiness.

And I'll be here, even when I feel like it's too much to deal with.

But I want to tell you, Mr. President.....if you could find a way to make my job obsolete, that would be something I wouldn't mind at all.

I've always wanted to be......a DANCER!


Sincerely yours,

HistoriClemo

No comments: