Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BLOCKED!

So, since I can't seem to find the time to both read AND write...I have snippets.

For example:

Possible quote for my tombstone: "Godot Arrived."

One of my favorite Twain quotes: "Man is the only animal that blushes...or needs to."

One attributed to Twain, but ain't: "Golf is a good walk spoiled."

Tigers 0-2.
Royals 2-0.
Is it too early to swear at your pitching staff?

Wisdom: Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

Further: No matter how hard you try, you can't bend a saltine. (I have edited this, in deference to my dear Kizz, who made some remark about a flexible fellow from the Carolinas. I blushed.)

I'm a forty something man who likes cartoons. My favorites? DANGER MOUSE, PINKY AND THE BRAIN (some kind of mouse theme, I think) and FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS.

The people that love me think I'm crazy.
But they still love me.
Just goes to show that for the people who get you, no explanation is necessary, and for those that don't, no explanation will suffice.

I love the people that make me laugh.
I tolerate everybody else.

Coke Zero rocks.

And, lastly, it's never too late to have a happy childhood.

BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

2 comments:

Kizz said...

Never too early to swear at your pitching staff. Never.

I beg to differ about the cracker. I knew a guy from a small town in the Carolinas who was very flexible. :)

Gertrude said...

Hey! Where is my comment? I made one yesterday praising your work and flair and use of words yesterday.
Pish posh.
The people that love me think I'm crazy.
But they still love me.
Just goes to show that for the people who get you, no explanation is necessary, and for those that don't, no explanation will suffice.
The above is brilliant! Brilliant!