Saturday, March 29, 2008

Watching the rest of the world from a window while you finish the hat....

Did you ever have a day when you had questions, but the answers were immaterial, the time had long passed to ask them, let alone ANSWER them, and you berated yourself for even thinking about the questions in the first place?

Welcome to my weekend.

It seems that everything I read these days leads me down a path where I actually begin to wonder what people must think of me. And it may come as a surprise to you, but there are RARELY times when I wonder what other people think of me. The truth can now be told: Most times, I don't even much care what I think of myself.

But sometimes......just SOMETIMES....I would like to ask those questions that probably come with difficult and embarrassing answers.

Like this one:

What were you looking for, and why didn't I fit?

No comments: