Thursday, March 20, 2008

And then one day, KERPOW!

Miss me?

Well, on Saturday, after a long weekend of teaching useless things to uncaring people, I returned to my home to find that my computer had died.

Time of death, sometime between midnight and eight pm, Saturday, March 15.
Cause of death, cancer of the hard drive.

So, this afternoon, some nice man from Dell showed up at my door, popped in new one, and here I am....sadder but wiser.

You see, it had been some time since I backed up.

And so I lost everything.

Addresses. Pictures. Music. And the makings of a pretty good script....

Man plans.
God laughs.

See you soon.

2 comments:

Kizz said...

This story plants cold fear in my heart. I am so sorry for your losses.

Gertrude said...

Freezing ice cold fear.
Man plans. God laughs.
You always bring me things I can use Clemo.
Glad you have made your return.
You have been missed.