Monday, November 21, 2011

Random Thoughts. Twelve of 'em. You don't have to count; I numbered 'em for ya.....

1.  You can Boo the President of the United States all you want.  But Booing his wife is just plain tacky.  Take that, NASCAR fans.  You're tacky. 

2.  Yeah, that's a revelation.

3.  After hearing the umpteenth story about a child or a woman or a tourist or an elderly dementia patient going missing in Florida, I've decided that it is, in fact, the worst place to raise a child, have a vagina, visit, or get old in.

4.  And yes, Florida DOES make it look like the United States is pissing on Cuba.

5.  My congratulations to the NYPD for their grab of another monster-in-waiting in this never ending war on my right to sleep peacefully at night.  It proves a number of things:  first off, the NYPD is an excellent investigative body; secondly, those that seek to do us harm are American, too; and thirdly, the FBI, who refused to get involved in the investigation, can kiss my DHASS.

6.  Doesn't let the NYPD off the hook for the whole OWS f**kup, though.

7.  I just made a Pumpkin Cheesecake that looks and smells like what Thanksgiving in HEAVEN should be like.

8.  Once again, as I walked out of my house to go to work this morning at 2 AM, I shook my head at my willingness, back in '06, to move to a state that had the word NORTH in it's name. 

9.  Yesterday was eleven years.  We've been together twelve.  I went over to her house for a pizza and a movie one night in August of 1999, and never left.  Longest first date in history.

10.  Justin Verlander is the AL Cy Young Award Winner, and apparently the AL MVP.  And rightly so; he tore it up this season. 

11.  The Lions actually came from behind AGAIN yesterday.  But it was against a non-contender.  Green Bay on Thanksgiving.  Can you smell UPSET?

12.  No, I can't either.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Time flys. Happy Anniversary.
I miss your baking.