Friday, April 2, 2010

KA, I say, KA BOOM!

Current Bismarck NEXRAD Radar Map : Weather Underground

Holy HANNAH!

We got us a BLIZZARD a-happenin' here!

This is just confirmation of by belief in Mother Nature's bitchiness. It began as some driving rain this morning around 0300, and by the time the sun came up, there was two inches of wet, sticky snow on the ground, and it's still coming down.

All that snow that once covered my lawn....is now, again, covering my lawn.

But....

I DID NOT put the blower away.

Momma Clemo didn't raise no dummies.

Well, she did. My younger brother Larry. But we don't talk about it, unless he's in the room.

Have I mentioned how much I HATE living here, sometimes?

1 comment:

Misti Ridiculous said...

hahahahahahahaha....my younger brother larry...hahahahahaha.

its in the 70s and breezy here.

come visit.