Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shabble. (It's the compounding of S**t and Babble.

I don't get around much, anymore.

I thought about a post about my ill feelings toward St. Patrick's Day, but then the thought occurred to me: Who Gives A Crap?

I mean, most of the time, I bore the crap out of myself, I can only imagine what other people think.

By the way: St. Patrick's Day is a sham; it's Amateur Hour for drinkers of cheap beer turned green so they can oooh and aaah. St. Patrick's Day is the biological result when Shame eats too much stupidity. The only redeeming factor of the date is the fact that you can get Corned Beef and Cabbage at any restaurant in town.

But alas, it's usually overcooked.

Yeah, yeah.....I used to tear it up when I was a different man. But now, it's all bitch, bitch, bitch.

It's flooding in a few parts of the Northern State, but before anybody gets as crazy as some of the national networks have....this actually happens EVERY YEAR. If the towns along the Red River would just suck it up and build a freakin' levee, my world would be a lot easier to deal with.

And don't ask me why I'm putting in overtime for this nonsense. No airports or personnel is threatened. Why am I worrying about it? I DON'T KNOW. But I AM tired of it.

The truth, friends and neighbors, is that I'm looking for something in which to look forward. And I can't seem to find anything.

Suggestions gratefully accepted.

No comments: