Friday, March 26, 2010

Late night commercials, and how to loathe them.

Just a quick thing:

I get unusually sensitive to things when I'm deprived of sleep, and since it's 0300 and it's Friday morning and I don't sleep very well over Thursday.....

I see these commercials on television, people bragging that they owed 12,000 on their credit card, and only payed 13.95.

Is anybody else pissed off about this? I mean, besides the credit card companies?

When I was a younger man, I toyed with the idea of bankruptcy; I even had several appointments with an attorney in the Mitten, to put the wheels in motion.

I never did, but it was nice that I had that option, and I didn't expect to get off scott free. I expected to pay something for the option of killing my credit rating and starting fresh. I did take advantage of a credit counseling service, that helped me out a great deal.

But these commercials feel like these people are running up huge tabs, and then running for it, like a huge dine-and-dash. And I find this unacceptable.

Just my opinion, and I'll freely admit that I am, in most cases, more full of s**t than your average bear.

On a final note, I want to punch the "finallyfast.com" kid in the crotch. Several times.

No comments: