Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing through.

I've been one poor correspondent,
I've been too, too hard to find;
But that doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind.....

It's been a long and tiring week. People have asked much of me, and I've given all I've got. Long nights, impossible hours, keeping my hands on the keyboard.

I've learned a couple of things this week; actually, re-learned:

I learned that I make FAR TOO MANY GOODIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
I relearned that it's frustrating and non-rewarding to be the smartest man in the room.
I relearned that the hour between four and five am can be the longest hour ever. I swear to GOD that last night that one hour was three days long.
I learned that an hour-long program about trapping pedophiles is not, in my opinion, entertainment. Or even informational. Unless you are seeking information on how to induce vomiting.

And how are you?

No comments: