Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love note.

Dear Kizz and Zelda:

There are few women in my life, past or present, that do the voodoo that you do.

I can count them on one hand, and not use all the digits.

You both make strong points.

And when I say strong, I mean overwhelming, bruising, and undeniable.

Forces of nature, you are. (Say it in a Yoda voice for best effect.)

So.

Okay.

I'm committed; if I can get the cards to fall right, I will most assuredly be there.

Because I would really like to see you again.

NOW get off of my ass.

Love,
J

3 comments:

Misti Ridiculous said...

Okiedokie! Project Ass Ride is over...and may I just add...HALAKALEEM AND HUZZUAH AND HOLY CRAPPIEDOODLE I CANNOT POSSIBLY WAIT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!!!
I love you too. MUAH!

Kizz said...

And we didn't have to call in The Christian.

Misti Ridiculous said...

DON'T think we weren't gonna, either. He was Phase Two.