Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Randomnosity, thy name is......

I wish I had something really relevant to say this morning.

But I don't.

So.

Random thoughts:

I like CSI. But I probably won't watch after Peterson leaves. I can tolerate CSI:MIAMI, but only because I want to see what ridiculous pose they'll put Caruso in next. And finally, although I'm a big fan of Gary Sinese, I can't get into CSI:NY.

SCRUBS is coming back in January. It'll be good to get the stake into it's heart this time, good and proper. I like the show, but I am also the kind of person that requires a wrap up of plot lines and such.

It's going to be a long day today....on top of my usual duties, I have at least one meeting to talk about personnel issues, as if I'm some kind of expert. I didn't want to be an expert. I didn't take this job to be a leader of men. I took this job because it sounded interesting. Swwwing and a miss.

I see where they've remade THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. Hmn. There are certain things that should never be remade. That's one of them. Also, the music of Skynyrd. PSYCHO. THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE. The original film starring Michael Rennie still carries it's own weight, thank you very much, and just because you made it in color doesn't make it better, you f***ing f***s.

The previous was kind of like a raspberry seed between my teeth. Annoying to live with, and satisfying when it comes out.

And with that, I bid you a good day.

2 comments:

Kizz said...

It probably still SOUNDS interesting. It's just, you know, not.

Anonymous said...

I SO totally agree about "The Day The Earth Stood Still." I made my middle schoolers watch it a couple of years ago. It was good for them, so, of course, they bitched about it. One of the few perks of my job. And, yes, "Manchurian Candidate" should never have been remade. You know, I saw that the first time with you. Huh. Whadda ya know. Have a good one.