Friday, June 22, 2012

Waiting for the Repairman, or Somebody Like Him.

We had a little power outage near the end of the night, and when the power surged back on, there were several systems still offline.  Fortunately, we still had impulse power and inertial dampeners were unaffected, and life support was at 95%.

So, I'm awaiting for engineering to make repairs.

This is, in fact, my 700th posting.  And I wish I had something significant to say.

But it's Friday, the sun is out and the sky is a lovely blue.  The grass is green, and somewhere in the neighborhood, somebody is mowing.  Some of the sprinklers are going in that rhythmic "t-chk t-chk" sound.  I have no plans, no immediate chores (other than waiting for the Repairman) and I do have a pile of books waiting.

Let's just see how Ace Atkins handles Parker's Spenser.

I hope it's good.

I miss Spenser.

Oh, look.  There's a lawn chair calling out to me.

See you at 701.

No comments: