Monday, July 12, 2010

It's the late night/early morning realizations that are like a pie in the face....that's right, I said PIE.

I woke up this morning at 5pm.

And, by the time I was through with my day (riiiiiight....NOW!), I had learned so many new and interesting things.

Primarily, that I'm a M-O-R-O-N.

I continue to get frustrated at the day-to-day activities around me that I have no control over, and truth to tell, would loathe to have the control even if it were offered to me. I let that little raspberry seed of middle-aged angst get between my metaphorical teeth, and.......you got it.

I can make myself crazy, I swear to whatever God would accept me as a member.

And all I can do is remind myself...well....not to make myself crazy.



By the way, if you see my self assurance under your couch, could you bring it back to me? Oh, and I seem to be missing the file marked, "syntax."

Could it be that even though I am dead set against it, I will age another full year come NEXT Wednesday?

No comments: