Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And my dentist loves it, too......


Hi. I'm Clemo.
I'm addicted to Candy Corn.

Actually, I'm addicted to many things, but Candy Corn is the most harmless of my addictions. That, and Stephen King. But Candy Corn doesn't either scare the crap out of me, or make me angry for paying good money for badly written crap.

I do, however, get mad when I buy badly manufactured Candy Corn.

I KNOW it has the consistency of sealing wax, and it has enough sugar in one serving to stun a herd of buffalo. In its favor, it looks like corn. Kind of.

That's why Halloween season is one of my favorites; oodles of Candy Corn just laying around stores, ready to jump into my shopping cart.

And the day after Halloween......HALF PRICE CANDY CORN!

What's not to love?

2 comments:

Reg said...

Have you seen the designer candy corn they have out this year? Creme Brule candy corn. Others I can't recall. There's something just not right about that. But I have NO problems with the chocolate kind. That's purely OK by me.

Gertrude said...

You are a hoot! I love when food excites people. Even if its high frutose corn syrup in the shape of corn...sort of. I love it. Nice cheery post Clemo. Well done.